Fall 2020 Digital Bootcamps
This fall, step up your creative skills with any of five in-depth weekly courses on Photoshop, Dungeons and Dragons, Comic Creation, or Streaming and Content Creation.
This is a great opportunity for aspiring creative professionals, hobbyists, fans, and anyone who wants to learn rewarding creative skills.
Each week, enrollees will receive…
- Professional instruction from experts in the topic
- Weekly practice resources to develop key skills
- Valuable personal connections with our local creative and fan community
The first course begins on October 12, so please enroll now. You can find information about needs-based scholarship opportunities here.
Streaming and Content Creation Bootcamp
Learn how to start your own YouTube channel or podcast, and learn the technical aspects of creating engaging live streams!
- Ages 16+
- Classes meet every Friday from 5pm – 7pm MT.
- First class: November 13th, 2020
- Final Class: December 18th, 2020
- Class will not meet on November 27th.
In this 5-week virtual course, participants will learn from Matt Slayter, the host of PopStream, and PCC’s Education Program Manager. Over the course of five 2-hour classes, Matt will not only teach you the technical aspects behind live-streaming and content creation, but also how to develop an engaging YouTube or Podcast channel with regular, engaging content.