Fun and educational pop culture-themed workshops taking place at our headquarters in Denver and throughout the metro area!
At Pop Culture Classroom, we believe learning is more effective and accessible when we tap into students’ existing interests, especially with pop culture media.
Our mission is to inspire a love of learning, increase literacy, celebrate diversity, and build community through the tools of popular culture and the power of self-expression — and our workshops play an important part in this work.
What can your students do with Pop Culture Classroom?
- Think Critically – Look beneath the surface of the stories and media you love.
- Create Like the Pros – Engage in the creative process by learning to make comics, board games, or cosplay.
- Become a Master of Fiction – Learn to create fictional worlds and write stories about them.
- Play the Part – Play new games and learn how video, board, and role-playing games get made.
- Choose A Career Path – Discover what it takes to be professional artists and how to get a career in pop culture.
Pop Culture Classroom Workshops are taught by artists, writers, and other pop culture experts and professionals.
Highly customizable, these workshops are available as one-off workshops or multi-class courses for children 8+, teens, adults, and as intergenerational experiences.
Want to see Pop Culture Classroom where you learn or play?
- Fill out the form the the right; or
- Contact email@example.com for more information about pricing and scheduling
Please check out the videos below or see our Distance Learning page for virtual offerings. You’ll find:
- Quick tips to help you engage students and improve educational outcomes using pop culture.
- Arts tutorials and practical lessons from creative professionals
- And much more
We strive for every student who wants to attend our summer camps to have the opportunity to do so!
We offer full and partial scholarships for students who meet the criteria detailed in our scholarship forms. Please submit the form at least three weeks (21 business days) before the start of camp. All forms will be reviewed by our staff and applicants will be notified within 5-7 business days (before the start of camp).
¡Queremos que todos los estudiantes que quieran asistir a nuestros campamentos de verano tengan la oportunidad de hacerlo!
Ofrecemos becas completas y parciales para los estudiantes que cumplen con los criterios detallados en la forma para las becas. Envíe la forma al menos con tres semanas (21 días hábiles) antes del inicio del campamento. Todas las formas serán revisadas por nuestro personal y los solicitantes serán notificados dentro de los 5-7 días hábiles (antes del inicio del campamento).